Sunday, July 8, 2012

1 incredible month!

Wow! 1 month! Can you believe it? I actually lasted a month! And that month included a BBQing holiday and a few dates with my non-vegan hubby.
     My weight has kind of leveled out with my exercising at a minimum. I have been going to bed late and not waking up for my 6am zumba. I think that I will see more results when I am actually exercising regularly. And I plan on getting to the Doctor's office this week to check my blood lipid levels this week to really see what 1 month of a totally vegan diet has done for me. But for right now I have lost about 8 lbs and as soon as I get blood results I will post those too.
     Now to my meals.

Thursday’s meals:
Breakfast- cold cereal with almond/coconut milk
Lunch- black bean, corn, and vegan cheese quesadilla
Snack- soft pretzel and soda- from Sam’s club (I don’t actually know the ingredients, there may have been non-vegan products)
Dinner- Nachos with vegan cheese, tomatoes, avocado, black beans, and green onion



Friday’s meals:
Breakfast- cold cereal with almond/coconut milk
Lunch- veggie sandwich with tomatoes, cucumbers, bell pepper, lettuce, avocado, and green onion on a bakery sandwich roll
Dinner- vegetable red curry and veggie spring rolls from “Original Thai” in Rexburg


Saturday’s meals:
Breakfast- honey bunches of oats
Lunch- leftover red curry
Dinner-veggie enchilada with rice and beans

Sunday’s meals:
Breakfast- cold cereal with almond/coconut milk
Lunch- bread and vegan butter
Dinner- I kind of just snacked for dinner. Brett took a nap and I ate chips and salsa and a bowl of cereal. It was a lazy dinner day.

I found Simon with a pen and markings all over his face. Isn't he cute?



We went shooting on Saturday and Simon played in the car with someone while the others shot stuff. I decided to have a little photo shoot with him. Enjoy his cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment